RMMI Lunch and Learns RMMI is proud to host Masonry Lunch and Learns that come straight to your office! Below are a few of our most popular topics, but we can always do something custom based on your design needs. Our experts from Atkinson-Noland & Associates/Consulting Engineers are more than willing to work with you to provide you with the information you need for your next big project.
To schedule a lunch and learn with one of our experts please contact Atkinson-Noland & Associates/Consulting Engineers at 303-444-3620 or email@example.com, or RMMI at 303-893-3838 or firstname.lastname@example.org. We do ask that you have at least 20 attendees in order for RMMI to cover the cost of lunch. Otherwise there is a $500 fee. If you would like to team up with another firm or are interested in finding a sponsor, please contact Kim Wyatt at email@example.com.
- Great (and Horrible) Masonry Design Practice
- Low Breaks in Masonry Testing: The Rational Response
- Nondestructive Testing of Masonry: The State of the Art and Science
- The Million Dollar Crack: What Various Types of Distress in Masonry Really Mean
We also provide Lunch and Learns for architects as well! To schedule a lunch and learn with our Technical Director please contact RMMI at 303-893-3838 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are a few of our most popular topics, but we can always do something custom based on your design needs.
To view a list of educational offerings click here.
- STEEL-FRAMED WALL WITH ANCHORED MASONRY VENEER
- WOOD-FRAMED WALL WITH ANCHORED MASONRY VENEER
- WOOD-FRAMED WALL WITH ADHERED MASONRY VENEER
- FLASHING - MASONRY’S MOST IMPORTANT DETAIL