Online Educational Programs
NEW! RMMI Online Learning
We are excited to announce our certification website is up and running! We are in the process of recording classes and will post them to this website where you will be able to purchase them and receive certification/continuing education credit. With the introduction of the certification website earning your certification and continuing education credit will be easier than ever before. Take courses on your own time from your own computer!
Try it out today!
If you have taken a course with RMMI in the past year we have created an account for you and added your credits to your account. You should have received an email with your login information. If you haven't please contact Kim at email@example.com.
If you haven't taken a class with us recently click here to create your account and view our first recorded webinar, STONE Part 1:Thin Veneers. This course counts for 2.0 credits in the Quality Assurance/Best Practices category of the RMMI Certification Program.
To create an account:
1. Click on Create and Account in the top left hand corner
2. Fill in all highlighted information and click create
Please note if you create an RMMI Member account you will need to wait for your account to be verified before you receive the member price on courses. Your account will be verified on the same day it was created.
To register for the recorded webinar:
1. Click the Online Certification Courses
2. Scroll down to the Masonry Products Category and click on Stone Part 1:Thin Veneers
3. Read all of the information and agree to the terms of service
4. Add the course to your cart and check out
To access your purchased courses:
1. Go to your account and click on view webinar
2. Once the webinar is completed click on take the test
3. When you pass the test your credits will show in your Education Credits
If you have any questions please contact Kim Roland at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 303-641-0592.