Become A Member Code of Ethics
Members can't say enough about the professional and social benefits they get from belonging to and participating in RMMI's numerous programs and activities. All RMMI members adhere to the highest professional standards and RMMI's Code of Ethics.
RMMI membership offers numerous benefits:
Start enjoying the many membership benefits today. Please see our Membership Classifications and Applications below. Not sure what Membership Type you qualify for? You can fill out our general membership application and we can let you know.
- Networking – Strengthen your business and professional relationships.
- Educational Programs – Enhance your masonry knowledge and skills.
- Project Referrals – Get the inside track on new business.
- Technical Information and Assistance – The knowledge and insight you need when you need it.
- Industry Improvement Programs (Certification) – Gives you the professional advantage.
- Advertising and Promotion – Reinforce the benefits of building with masonry.
In the words of our members:
“Amazing things happen when you sit in a room full of people who are all employed in the same career field. Through our involvement with RMMI, we are exposed to new opportunities via networking and professional development with like-minded industry leaders who are immersed and vested in this business. The organization helps its members forge important relationships, and turns competitors into teammates. RMMI’s continuing education and apprenticeship programs further promote a commitment to developing masters in our trade. The benefits of membership are countless.” - Josh Cronholm, Ammex Masonry
- General Membership Application
- Brick Manufacturer: Any company actively engaged in the manufacture and distribution of brick products.
- Block Manufacturer: Any company actively engaged in the manufacture and distribution of concrete block products.
- Stone Associate: Any company actively engaged in the sale of natural or manufactured stone, but not a manufacturer of said product.
- Masonry Contractor: Any company actively engaged in the commercial or residential installation of masonry products.
- Sponsoring Associate: Any company manufacturing and distributing material integral to the use, manufacture or installation of brick and block materials, including: pre-blended mortar, lime, sand, gravel, and lightweight aggregate.
- Contributing Associate: Any company that: supplies materials, equipment, products or services to the masonry industry (other than those covered in the previous)
- Professional Membership: Any design or design-build company, contractor companies that do not install masonry products and other construction companies interested in promoting masonry materials in projects.
"As an engineer, I look for masons who are RMMI Certified. I can have confidence that these masons have been through a rigorous training and education program. RMMI Certified masons represent the cream of the crop of the masonry industry, including companies that have done quality work in and around Colorado for many decades. I specify and recommend RMMI Certified Masons because I tend to have fewer problems on site and get higher-quality results than leaving mason selection to a low-bid process." - Donald Harvey, P.E., Atkinson-Noland and Associates