2016 Certification Courses
Please join us for our upcoming 2017 Certification Courses!
Learn about the new OSHA Silica Guidelines and what you will need to do to ensure your business will meet compliance dates.
- Key Provisions of the Regulation
- Compliance Schedule Dates for final implementation
- What is Silica?
- Ways to Reduce Silica Exposure
Who will Benefit:
Any company who conducts abrasive blasting; cement manufacturing; concrete mixing; construction (mainly concrete work); demo; jack hammer operations; manufacturing of abrasives, paints, soaps, glass; mining; sandblasting; stone, brick, and concrete block cutting, blasting, chipping, grinding, sawing; or any process that may generate a silica exposure.
Presented by: CRS Insurance
•Quantity Survey (Material Takeoff)
•Common Problems with Construction Documents
•Common Conversion Tables
•Concrete Masonry Units (CMU)
•Mortar and Grout
•Brick Ties and Joint Reinforcement Wire
Presented by: Bret Terry, RMMI Technical Director
RMMI Certification Course: STONE Part 1- Thin Veneers
Denver, CO 80204
This year RMMI will be offering a three part Stone Series as part of our 2107 Certification Schedule. Part One will cover Thin Veneers presented by Julie Schmidt with General Shale.
646 Mariposa Street, Room 204
10am-12pm CITCApril 5th at
- Understand characteristics of natural thin veneers
- Learn about installation methods: Lath, Polymer Modified Thinsets, Panel Systems
- Understand thin veneer specifications and compliancy with Thin Stone and Thin Brick
- Discuss Continuous Insulation, Water Vapor Barrier with Fastening Systems
- Managing Water Infiltration
- Discover design solutions using thin veneer